- Cot-style bed frame encases the fabric to prevent chewing
- Includes shorter 3” legs for use in a crate and a second, standard height set of legs for use outside the crate.
- Durable and Easy to clean
- All Fasteners are Stainless Steel
- 1 Year chew-proof warranty
- Rated up to 100 lbs.
If you’re looking for a bed to start your dog in a crate and move out at some time, it’s best to have a bed your dog can’t chew. The beds for crates include shorter 3” legs for use in the crate and a second, standard height set of legs for use outside the crate.
A Kuranda bed is orthopedic, chew proof and comfortable for your dog but also easy to clean if your puppy has an accident.
We offer a wide choice of fabrics and colors to look good in any décor.
Match the inside dimensions of your crate to the nearest bed size to select your bed.
We do not guarantee that our crate beds will fit in every crate.
The Standard and Aluminum crate beds fit well in many crates. For a crate bed designed and sized specifically for use in crates, refer to the Slimline Crate Bed.
Crate not included
Warranty slot 1
Shipping slot 2