- Cot-style bed frame encases the fabric to prevent chewing
- Includes shorter 3” legs for use in a crate and a second, standard height set of legs for use outside the crate.
- Durable and Easy to clean
- All Fasteners are Stainless Steel
- 1 Year chew-proof warranty
- Rated up to 100 lbs.
If you’re looking for a bed to start your dog in a crate and move out at some time, it’s best to have a bed your dog can’t chew. The beds for crates include shorter 3” legs for use in the crate and a second, standard height set of legs for use outside the crate.
A Kuranda bed is supportive, chew proof and comfortable for your dog but also easy to clean if your puppy has an accident.
We offer a wide choice of fabrics and colors to look good in any décor.
The Standard and Aluminum crate beds fit well in many crates. For a crate bed designed and sized specifically for use in crates, refer to the Slimline Crate Bed.
Crate not included
We guarantee the structural integrity of each of our dog bed frames as well as the cordura, ballistic and heavy duty vinyl fabrics for a period of one year from the original date of purchase of the bed.
- Vinyl weave, deluxe fleece pads, reversible fleece pads, canvas bed pads, bolster items and slip covers are not covered under any chew proof guarantee.
- If your dog is able to damage any part of frame or fabric beyond usability, we will send out replacement parts for free.
- Cosmetic damage is not covered under warranty.
- Warranty claims are limited to one free replacement per part per bed.
- A $15.00 flat rate shipping fee is applied to any Canadian warranty claims.
- Replacement fabrics and parts that are purchased separately do not carry a chew proof warranty.
- A photo will be required to submit the claim. There is no need to send damaged product back to us; the photo(s) will be sufficient.