- Cot-style bed frame encases the fabric to prevent chewing
- Includes shorter 3” legs for use in a crate and a second, standard height set of legs for use outside the crate.
- Durable and Easy to clean
- All Fasteners are Stainless Steel
- 1 Year chew-proof warranty
If you’re looking for a bed to start your dog in a crate and move out at some time, it’s best to have a bed your dog can’t chew. The beds for crates include shorter 3” legs for use in the crate and a second, standard height set of legs for use outside the crate.
A Kuranda bed is supportive, chew proof and comfortable for your dog but also easy to clean if your puppy has an accident.
We offer a wide choice of fabrics and colors to look good in any décor.
The Standard and Aluminum crate beds fit well in many crates. For a crate bed designed and sized specifically for use in crates, refer to the Slimline Crate Bed.
Crate not included